Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Scoreboard


Well would ya look at that?? Tim finally went home. Sometimes it pays to be mundane. I finally got him outta here. No hard feelings personally but it was time. You dont know the joy I felt putting that red X over his face.

Hatch is in the lead. But not for long, me and Tay are right behind ya! Coulda been you too Burton....ouch.

Oh and Tay of course I counted yours. And yes I try to get to Nova's free beer time at least once a week. Really fun! Loved the drunk post though.

1 comment:

  1. I missed the actual pick, but I'm guessing MIke goes home. (don't have to count it though).

    The winner - I'm going for Crystal to win. But that's only because yes, I like her, but also because I still think Shiboan has a shot. Lee too. But America loves Momma Sox.

    ReplyDelete