Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Predicted Winner

Hey so I almost forgot the best part about this whole thing! (Thanks Taylor for reminding me)

Use this blog post to pick who you think is gonna win it all in the end. Not sure how we did this last time but I think you got 15 points if you correctly picked the overall winner at this stage. Then we can pick again once we hit the top 10, and that person gets 10 points if they are correct. Does that sound like a good amount of points?? I'm open to suggestions.

For your pick to be eligible it needs to be made by 6pm tomorrow (Thursday)!!

Good Luck!

5 comments:

  1. Siobahan Magnes.

    And it wasn't just because of "the note" tonight, though that helped.

    Call me crazy, I'm taking the plunge. I think she's likeable. Talented. And hellah cool. I don't expect to win any way, I'm a rookie.

    LYLAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew Garcia.

    Not taking the plunge. So far, no idol has really been like any other over the seasons. I think he's good (like many) but different and obvi likable. I can see Kaitlyn, too. But for now, my picks AndyBaby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katelyn.
    She's my girl. And not like Casey Carlson was my girl. She is actually good.

    How do you even know at this point though?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crystal Bowersox is my overall winner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: Crystal Bowersox.

    ReplyDelete